Robinho hits Ronaldo' head


Messy slap Barca's staff

Thiery Henry playing the oldest trick in the book on a little kid

Gerard Pique throws snacks to his bald friend who actually is physician in Barcelona.

David Luiz of Chelsea makes fun of tv reporter

29 Responses so far.

  1. David Luiz is so immature. :)

  2. Nice Videos! thanks for sharing.

  3. Thanks for sharing those funny videos. That's why we love sports as they make us cry and laugh, rejoice and get angry or frustrated. Sports are pure emotions for fans and athletes along with physical activity.

  4. great videos - I remember watching that Henry one - was laughing right to kick-off

  5. Very funny videos i liked the most David Luiz of Chelsea makes fun of tv reporter video.

  6. Thanks for sharing those funny videos.i liked the most Gerard Pique throws snacks to his bald friend who actually is physician in Barcelona.

  7. All videos are very interesting and funny, I just want to say thanks for providing this entertainment.

  8. great funny videos.i liked the most Thiery Henry playing the oldest trick in the book on a little kid

  9. Hilarious videos. Thanks for sharing.

  10. Robinho hits Ronaldo' head is the most funniest. :D

  11. Hahaha all videos are really funny like it all...

  12. The videos are hilarious. I nearly got locked jaw. Hahahaha

  13. Thanks for sharing! I didn't know these guys could be funny.

  14. Love these guys! Football is not all about talent after all :)

  15. LOL! Way to go David, go for goal Chelsea!

  16. Very funny videos. Thanks for sharing it here in your blog.

  17. Make the football more funny with this blog! ~ for all the football lovers

  18. Perfect blog for football lovers!

  19. Lol I had a good laugh at the videos. I enjoyed watching them.

  20. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you.

  21. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

  22. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

  23. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

  24. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

  25. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing such informative post.

  26. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

  27. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

  28. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by WebRing.
Online Marketing
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.
All the Best Soccer Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory