A ball boy is an individual who retrieves balls for players or officials in a variety of sports including tennis, association football, American Football, baseball, and basketball.
The job is to retrieve balls and bring them back into play when the referee designates.
Videos below show funny moments of ball boy.

Jens Lehmann got owned by a ball boy.


Cool laid back ball boy

A Brazilian referee faces suspension after awarding a goal scored by a ball boy to allow Santacruzense to snatch a 1-1 draw at home to Atletico Sorocaba.

With Belgian Jupiler League minnows Lierse attempting to hold down a 1-1 draw against powerhouse Anderlecht, even the home side's ball boy tried to do his part to waste time. After the ball went out behind Anderlecht's goal, the ball boy didn't move, forcing Anderlecht goalkeeper Silvio Allaj Proto to retrieve it himself. And once he did, the young lad tried to psych him out further by acting tough as he jogged by -- giving him a serious "come at me, bro" look like he's been watching too much Ronnie from "Jersey Shore."
Once the match did, in fact, end in a draw, the ball boy wasn't done, either. He waited by the tunnel as the players came off and gave Proto a mocking round of applause as he passed by.

The Tottenham Hotspurs ball boy gets involved in the UEFA Cup game against Famagusta on 20th Sept '07.

A ball boy took the ball that hasn't crossed the touch-line.

18 Responses so far.

  1. LOL!! I like the video where the ball boy was acting though... BTW. your first video doesnt work.

  2. Funny videos. We may not noticed the ball boys. A ball boys joke caused referee to get suspension. hmm. So they showed they are not just 'ball boys' they are goal takers too. ;-)

  3. Very interesting and informative article indeed. I have to admit that I always follow all news about this, so it was quite interesting to read this your post about this subject. Reading this your entry I have even noticed some new information which I haven't known before. Thanks a lot for sharing this interesting post and I will be waiting for other great news from you in the nearest future.

  4. All ball boys try to put on a show ;)

  5. everyone started shouting and laughing to lehman :D :P

  6. LOL - I don't know why this doesn't happen more often

  7. Nice videos! must have a look into the blog.....

  8. This video is very funny and interesting.Thanks for sharing this information.
    Please! keep it up.

  9. Thanks for sharing this video . This video is very unique and relate sports. I like sports. Thanks for sharing this sports.

  10. This video is very wonderful and interesting. Thanks for sharing.

  11. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.

    http://www.batterupind.com/baseball_swing_aid.html

  12. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

  13. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

  14. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

  15. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

  16. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

  17. I will probably be back again to browse more, many thanks for the data.

  18. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by WebRing.
Online Marketing
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.
All the Best Soccer Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory