This fantastic penalty was taken by Calvente of Spain against Italy in the u-19 European Championship.


The first two-man penalty, that was taken by the legendary Belgian striker Rik Coppens. Skip to 1:32 to see the penalty.

Here's the Johan Cruyff version.

Antonin Panenka of Czechoslovakia made an excellent penalty. He chipped the ball into the middle of the goal while German goalkeeper Sepp Maier dived to his left.

A Russian fans invaded the pitch and take the penalty

The referee repeated the penalty for 6 times!!

9 Responses so far.

  1. :-)

  2. Nice videos and some videos are very funny that's I like it. I watch videos good take a action for penalty.

  3. There are the best penalty shoot out. I think the above are world's best kicks in football. I like all the videos.

  4. That first video with the penalty kick is awesome. Thanks for sharing

  5. The ball is in play when it is kicked and moves forward "+" the player can not play the ball before it has touched another player. "

  6. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

  7. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

  8. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

  9. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by WebRing.
Online Marketing
OnToplist is optimized by SEO
Add blog to our blog directory.
All the Best Soccer Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory